Tuesday 1 March 2016

Day 681

1.  The wrath of sisterofMG750 clearly too scary to unleash - I ran today!  

2.  Actually it had more to do with finding myself sitting in the car in the supermarket car park this morning with a wee tear running down my cheek listening to Eddie Izzard battle his way through day eight of his twenty seven marathons in twenty seven days challenge for Sports Relief.  I think I can find it in me to run one.

3.  A week off and I have however reverted to being a rookie runner - I have a 10 degrees Celsius cut off point over which there is no need for a long sleeve top.  Not sure why then at nine degrees I felt it necessary to go out wearing long tights, two tops, a running jacket and headband!! 

4.  Didn't display much better judgment over what to do when my IT Band started giving me jip at around three miles - all I could think of was getting home as quickly as possible! 

5.  But in terms of the marathon I'd have covered the first five miles in forty five minutes giving me just over seven hours to do the remaining twenty one! There is hope yet!

London - 54
Distance covered 5 miles
Total Distance covered     1171.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment