Tuesday 22 March 2016

Day 702

1.  I never made it to the gym today so no cycling interval hell to report on.

2.  Instead I shuffled round in a fairly incoherent daze, got through the day and went to bed as early as I could.

3.  Poorly?! Upset?! Or shell shocked after staying up till HALF PAST THREE whilst H finished his Performing Arts Portfolio?!

4.  House Drama competition tomorrow, which means this time last year I was stressing about getting all the costumes finished so I could get on with sewing bags - thank goodness that is all behind me!

5.  I was very clear on the issue of not making the costumes again this year, and it seems no one really stepped up in my absence.  I have no idea what H is going to wear tomorrow, but the other reason for going to bed early was to disappear before I found myself being asked to conjure up a unicorn outfit!

London - 33
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment