Saturday 12 March 2016

Day 692

1.  There's only one problem with happily accepting my lot as a fun runner.... what do I write about?!

2.  The weather?! Well it was a lovely morning for parkrun today! Made a nice change to be volunteering in the sunshine, albeit still a little on the chilly side.

3.  I might not have much to write about but I seemed to spend the majority of the morning updating everyone on my new laissez-faire approach!

4.  Very supportive, the feedback from those who have run London seemed to be that it was one of the best days of their lives and just to go and enjoy it.

5.  That said, my foot is still not right, (because it's the left - Boom! Boom!) and if it doesn't improve soon I may need to give the costume idea some further thought.  Currently favouring some sort of crinoline dress that I could hide a scooter under, or at the very least a Heely so I could drag my left foot along in a grippy shoe slippy shoe curling kind of a way!

London - 43
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment