Tuesday 8 March 2016

Day 688

1.  It's hard when where you're running looks like......


2.  To get your head around the fact that what you're training for will look like....



3.  But for a while on my run today I found myself actually beginning to really believe that it's happening!  The end is in sight!! And to celebrate I have cancelled my gym membership from the end of April and felt a HUGE weight lifting from my shoulders!  Six and a bit weeks... I can DO THIS!!! (but I have no idea how I cope in that number of people!)

4.  Home and time to play the hot and cold game with my feet... question is who would entertain Dougal whilst I sat with my feet in buckets of water?! No problem...

we'll play this whilst my feet are in the ice


5. My little bubble of excitement was soon burst.  Out for a walk this afternoon and my left foot started to become really really painful... I have now been prescribed a week off running, with lots of rehab work in the gym.  Just as I didn't take the first option offered to me earlier and cancel my membership with effect from today!

London - 47
Distance covered                     6 miles
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment