Sunday 13 March 2016

Day 693 - SIX

1.  My subconscious is apparently unaware of my new fun runner status - I was awake at the crack of dawn worrying about my trainers and my foot and anything else I could think of to ensure I didn't get back to sleep.

2.  It wasn't much better after I got up.... should I go to the gym or should I rest?

3.  Eventually after much toing and froing I went! Whoo hooo a whole 10K on the cross trainer!

4.  I don't know if my foot survived the experience or not.... my toes went completely numb and the pain from loss of circulation masked anything else I might be feeling.

5.  How do you run wrong on a cross trainer for pity's sake?!  Heaven only knows what I was doing! Perhaps I'll switch to the exercise bike next time.  Although numb feet versus saddle sore? It's a close call!


London - 42
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment