Monday 14 March 2016

Day 694

1.  Trying very hard to do my exercises twice a day as prescribed.

2.  But I think I am going to have to try and find a different time to do them other than first thing in the morning and last thing at night.  I'm just too tired when I finally make it up the stair to bed to face them.

3.  I thought exercise was supposed to kick start your metabolism and give you energy?! Mine seems to be draining out of me faster than I can replenish, despite my best efforts to rest!

4.  I have an Audioslave track on my playlist (made from someone else's running playlist) which contains the line "is this a cure or is this a disease?"

5.  The more I think about it, the more I think it is for this line that it was included in the first place - perhaps I'm not the first person for whom the line over whether running is doing me any good appears to be a little blurred!

London - 41
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment