Friday 25 March 2016

Day 705

1.  Beautiful sunny morning just the perfect day to go to the gym and spend an hour on an exercise bike!

2.  BUT motivational tunes a go-go (no that isn't a reference to the inclusion of Wham!) I managed twenty km and left feeling almost euphoric!

3.  I am now trying to work out if I can get to there tomorrow before the gym closes on Sunday and I'll have to wait until Monday for my next fix....

4.  Help! What has happened to me?!  I'm hoping it's part of the whole leaving the gym rose tinted glasses thing and I really won't miss it come the end of April!

5.  Seems I cope a lot better watching Mr L head out for a run when he doesn't set off till his half marathon run buddies can get here at half seven this evening! Cold and dark, I was more than happy to wave them off and then go back to being curled up in front of the fire to await their return.  8.2 miles but at a speed faster than my race pace... I think I'll stick with being training support even when I could join you!

London - 30
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment