Wednesday 9 March 2016

Day 689

1.  Yesterday when I was speaking to the Bionic Man he kept asking if I would be OK with not running.  When I woke up this morning I realised why....

2.  "HOW CAN I POSSIBLY RUN 26.2 MILES IN SIX WEEKS WHEN MY LAST LONG RUN WAS THREE WEEKS AGO AND I'M NOT RUNNING ANOTHER?!!!!

3.  I am distraught! I know I have to put my faith in the professionals that I've consulted and trust that I'll be OK, but it is so hard.  I just don't see how it is going to be possible to run a marathon if I haven't run in the weeks running up to it...

4.  The Business Bakery came up trumps again with their top tip - just when I needed it


5.  I ran too far too soon when I ran my twenty miles,  I was in a lot of pain, and I kept going.  I will do the same come the 24th April.  In the meantime I've done my exercises today. They hurt too! But I shall persevere. One day I will be pain free - but I may have to give up running first!

London - 46
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment