Saturday 5 March 2016

Day 685

1.  Fifty days! If I'd realised this when I got up I might have been tempted to run today, but as it was in my blissful ignorance I continued with my rest is most important mantra and didn't even volunteer at parkrun....

2.  I had hoped to be fast asleep for the majority of the morning, but the odds of that happening when I had the opportunity were too great and I was awake and up as normal, I just couldn't bring myself to go out.  Instead I asked myself what I would most like, and some time in the bathroom to pamper myself won.

3.  Mid way through my mini facial, there was a loud knock at the bathroom door - it was H with a nose bleed.... consequently my 'me' time was then spent blotting blood out of the carpet.  Oh joy!

4.  Hard watching Al and Dougal come home having the running moral high ground, harder still when I heard that sisterofMG750 had done 16.5 miles (go girl!) and then to add insult to injury C and Esty Favouriter donned their trainers and headed out...

5.  I'm hoping I can retain at least some of that feeling when I'm trying to find the motivation to go tomorrow morning!

London - 50
Total Distance covered     1171.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment