Wednesday 16 March 2016

Day 696

1.  'Keep your goals in front of you and your fears behind you' read today's top tip from the Business Bakery.

2.  So with this in mind it was off to the gym to cycle away from them as fast as I could - not an easy task on a stationary bike!

3.  Half an hour, cardio workout - GO! Man it was harder than I thought it would be! To keep your heart rate at the predetermined level the resistance in the bike alters automatically to the point where I could barely push the pedals round! 

4.  Half an hour?! It felt like five! And then just as I was thrilled to reach the thirty minute mark, the bike launched itself into a five minute cool down phase... if I'd known that was going to happen I'd have set the bike for twenty five!

5.  Getting myself off at the end of it wasn't easy.  The second time on a bike in a week after not having been on one for possibly five years,  there are parts of me that are not happy!  

London - 39
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment