Thursday 10 March 2016

Day 690

1.  I may have misled you yesterday... I am hoping that I can do some running in the next six weeks, but I can't get my head around how I run twenty six miles if I haven't been for any long runs between now and then...

2.  But that's what's happening whether I can get my head round it or not!

3.  Meanwhile I am doing my exercises even if I think they're going to kill me...

4.  Which is why (for those of you not following this on Twitter) I tweeted requesting that, should I die, my cause of death is recorded as 'single leg partial squat with band!'  For the blissfully ignorant this involves standing on a step with a rubber band around my knees and doing single leg squats repeatedly.  One is hard, three sets of twelve on each leg HURTS!

5.  My poor backside doesn't quite know what's happening, especially when I then went on the exercise bike in the gym... OUCH! I may not know how I'm getting round a marathon, but keeping going may well be preferable to trying to sit down!

London - 45
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment