Wednesday 30 March 2016

Day 710

1.  Determined to have a more productive day than yesterday it was back to the gym this morning and some more interval training on the exercise bike! (Still enjoying it more than I thought I would but shhh don't tell anyone!)

2.  There are seven rows of lights on the display which as far as I can tell light up depending on how much effort you put in  - I got six rows lit this morning! Admittedly not for long but a far cry from 'workout paused'! 

3.  Said goodbye to one of my gym friends - sooner or later we will both no longer be there! Me because I'LL HAVE LEFT! She because she's very near to having a baby (and is STILL fitter than me!) Felt quite sad (seriously starting to worry that I might miss it!)

4.  Felt quite sad when I got home too - Mr L has left for the British Juggling Convention. House not the same without him. 

5.  But a new experience to pass the time this evening - community knitting meet up on a barge we plan to yarn bomb in June! Having always harboured a romantic notion of living on a houseboat I can tell you now it isn't going to happen! The noise of the motor meant I couldn't hear anything and the slight rocking motion was enough to make me feel slightly queasy! But knit enough to cover a boat... My already fairly extensive list of things to do once the marathon is over just got busier!




London - 25
Total Distance covered     1185.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment