Tuesday 26 January 2016

Day 646

1.  I've found my distance!! Early morning run back from dropping my car at the garage - all TWO miles of it! Loved it!!

2.  I wasn't quite so ecstatic with my do nothing day...  

3.  Try to do too much end up stressed, opt to do very little outcome's the same! Damned if I do, damned if I don't!

4.  Going to have to try and find some sort of happy medium tomorrow.

5.  Meanwhile the news in from FMG is not good. She has decided to defer her marathon place (very un-smiley face).  I wish you hadn't had to make the decision, but fully support and understand the choice you've made.  But I'm still going to call you Full Marathon Girl because your day will come xx

London - 89
Distance covered                       2 miles
Total Distance covered     1096.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment