Sunday 10 January 2016

Day 630

1.  Good old underwater hockey fitness training - H wanted to come out and run with me this morning so... 

2.  In an act of preparing for the mental toughness of the marathon I ran a nine mile loop which finished at home, had a quick wee, got H and the dog and set back off up the road for a further four! 

3.  Not easy but I did it and in terms of London distances.... I have made it to Tower Bridge! 

4. Thirteen point two two miles! As measured on my Garmin... just a shame my Strava decided it was twelve point nine.

5.  If I'd known I might have run an extra point three just for the pleasure of seeing it in writing but I didn't find out till I got home and having already done it once there was no way I was turning round and heading out again!

London -105
Distance covered                 13.2 miles
Total Distance covered     1064.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment