Friday 15 January 2016

Day 635

1.  If 100 days to London was the only thing that got me running yesterday then the thought of starting my next page of bunting colouring in with a Jack sh*t day was enough to get me to the gym!

2.  Actually it was also slightly influenced by the fact that if I went today I could do JS on Sunday... and that was a much nicer prospect - especially when I looked at the weather.

3.  My replacement replacement wool has arrived and this time it's staying! Poncho heaven here I come....

4.  This isn't the only reason that my job list didn't get much of a look in today - honest!

5.  But I amused myself greatly by writing a new entry on my to-do list and ticking it off almost immediately "None of the above" I feel so accomplished!

London -100
Total Distance covered     1070 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment