Wednesday 6 January 2016

Day 626

1.  Oh my, oh my, oh my have I been half hearted in my approach, not only in going to the gym in the first place - but what I've done when I get there!

2.  I usually work hard enough to take my hoodie off but rarely work up a sweat - bit of a shock to the system when even my glasses steamed up this morning! 

3.  Horrified (but somehow at the same time not surprised) to discover it's been a year since I had my last gym program the Biomechanics Man well and truly put me through my paces.... 

4.  There was one bit that I just couldn't do however... Bear crawls! On all fours supposedly scampering across the floor I just couldn't get the message from my brain to my legs and arms in any form of cohesion that meant forward movement! We have agreed on a stationary exercise in its place whilst I practice being a bear in the privacy of my own home! 

5.  In other news, C has had an offer from Oxford!!!! The Barnardo's bunting was hung up in his honour - he looked suitably nonplussed! In fact he pulled much the same expression later when I told him a parkrun tourism trip to visit him was already being planned!  (Thanks SC)

London -109
Total Distance covered     1046.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment