Thursday 7 January 2016

Day 627

1.  GB Squad training for inclusion in the 2017 World Championships Underwater Hockey team has begun. In other words.....

2.  C came with me on my run today!!!!!

3.  Wet and very windy I was really struggling to get my legs going,  changed direction after about three miles and subsequently turned out of the wind - our pace increased by a minute and a half per mile in an instant.

4.  Not sure how many times we'll actually get to run together as today's was a bit of a study leave bonus, but I was very glad of his company.  Not least because I've put my headphones through the washing machine (I know! When will I learn to check my pockets?!) and they have yet to make a full recovery, she says thinking positively that they will.

5.  My lack of running form may also have had something to do with the fact that my legs are killing me after yesterday! I can't sit down without gripping onto something so I can lower myself down gently. On the plus side though it's stopped my hips hurting, although I think the pain there has just been superseded by pain elsewhere - in a strange way it makes a nice change!



London -108
Distance covered 5.4 miles
Total Distance covered     1051.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment