Monday 25 January 2016

Day 645

1.  It is a very sad state of affairs when you would rather be up and foam rollering your legs at ten past six in the morning than lying in your bed - such are the joys of the life (and pain) of an endurance athlete.

2.  But my legs felt better for it - although they weren't quite up to the gym!

3.  I think it's fair to say that I have become a little overwhelmed by the enormity of the task ahead, which has made me want to run for the cover of my duvet and stay there.

4.  Although that said perhaps if I'd spent a little less time under a blanket yesterday afternoon I might have felt more organised today! 

5.  So in an attempt to regain control I wrote a very ambitious to-do list for today and then got all flustered this afternoon when it became clear that I wasn't going to be able to achieve it!  Not the desired effect and leaves me in the procrastinator's heaven of setting the following goal for tomorrow "to aim to be less productive than I'd hoped for today!"

London - 90
Total Distance covered     1094.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment