Tuesday 19 January 2016

Day 639

1.  I am finding it really hard to get motivated - London seems such a long way off. The weather is so cold and I just can't be bothered....

2.  But that attitude will only come back to haunt me when it's getting closer to April and I wish I'd done more when I had the chance.

3.  So it was to my new favourite running app Strava that I turned for motivation and a chance to increase my standing on the Leaderboard along a particular stretch of road.  This would mean that I had to commit to running five miles and would make me push myself - win win!

4.  I'm now in second place! Whoooo hooooo!! But only on the woman's list.... I'm 55th on the combined but only six seconds behind Mr L

5.  I probably should have kept that particular bit of information to myself, nothing more sure of making him up his game next time he's out than the knowledge that I'm trying to beat him!

No stopping for photos today! 



London - 96
Distance covered                   5.2 miles
Total Distance covered     1078.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment