Sunday 24 January 2016

Day 644

1.  SIXTEEN MILES!! (My Garmin comes in slightly lower at 15.5 this week - so today it's Strava that's correct!!)  What isn't debatable is that it was a LOOOOOOOOOONG way and that the elevation looked like this



2.  Even with the company of Al and Dougal for the first 7 miles and fellow parkrunner for the whole 16, the fact that my leg was OK and that the weather was kind to us it was hard work and never quite felt like fun.

3.  The addition of chaffing on my right bingo wing did nothing to add to my mood!

4.  Struggling with the concept of running a further ten and a bit.  Not for the first time I think I may have underestimated how far 26 miles really is!

5.   Thank you for keeping me going RLB your company was much appreciated. Thank you for your company and then coming home to make brunch Mr L, before lighting the fire and joining me in snoozing the afternoon away. Love you loads xxx 

London - 91
Distance covered              16 miles (have I mentioned that?!)
Total Distance covered     1094.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment