Sunday 3 January 2016

Day 623

1.  It's taken all day but I think I'm finally ready for 2016 to begin!

2.  Dates from last year's diary have been transcribed into this year's, school holiday dates have been looked up and added in too, as have A Level and GCSE Results Day's.... and I might just have flagged the 24th April as one to keep free!

3.  One of my planners has been written in - albeit the boring day to day to-do list one! BUT it worked and I have indeed ticked jobs off the to-do list and planned tomorrow today!

4.  I have stopped short however of starting my Daily Greatness journal... I have a feeling soul searching is going to take a lot of energy and certainly more than I seem to have today.

5.  So I am giving myself this week to catch up on the things that were neglected over Christmas, and perhaps by the end of it I'll have enough clear head space to dream.... but first the finances gggrrrrrr!


London -112
Total Distance covered     1046.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment