Friday 8 January 2016

Day 628

1.  Oh my did I feel old this morning. Having moved out of our bedroom in preparation for Al's dad arriving this afternoon, I awoke sandwiched between Al and the wall, found that my stomach muscles were not going to let me sit up and so had to manoeuvre myself onto my tummy and crawl out of bed backwards!

2.  No rest for the wicked or those training for a marathon and it was back to the gym this morning.

3.  Oh dear! It's just too much like hard work! Tried to convince myself that when it said 10 step ups it meant 5 on each leg - but the Biomechamics Man caught me slacking and confirmed my suspicion that it didn't.

4.  One of my exercises involves lying on the floor with an elastic band round my knees, feet on a stool (about chair height) and 10kg of weights resting on my torso before lifting my pelvis as far off the ground as I can... I am struggling to even get into the starting position!

5.  Left without completing all my exercises- but did an extra lap of the field with Dougal later - which involved a somewhat steep and rather muddy incline - surely that equates to three trips across the gym floor with the prowler?!

London -107
Total Distance covered     1051.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment