Monday 18 January 2016

Day 638

1.  If I'd had to write a list of places where I really didn't want to be today, the gym would have come pretty close to top of the list.

2.  Hit a real downer and started to question whether or not it is worth it.  Found myself asking "How much do you want to be able to run a marathon" and "Not enough to go through this" coming back as the reply.

3. I then started my usual game of seeking excuses as to why I can only do 3 instead of 4 sets of something, or why I really shouldn't do any step ups at all, or why I have to leave early and so there isn't any time for the prowler....

4.  Sat on the floor between sets in my minutes rest, using the opportunity to have a quick look at my emails and this came in from the Business Bakery...


5.  All sets done in their entirety INCLUDING the prowler and the mountain climb running things that are in place of the bear crawls but make me feel just as inept!

London - 97
Total Distance covered     1073.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment