Monday 4 January 2016

Day 624

1.  Poor FMG :( Already unable to run with a dodgy leg, she's fallen and dislocated her shoulder... OUCH!!

2.  We are trying to stay positive and think of all sorts of cross training she could do, running through the baby pool keeping her shoulder out the water being a particular favourite mental image - until she asks me to join her! 

3.  I think at this point in my recovery plan it became clear that I don't really know what I'm talking about - if only we knew an extremely upbeat, positive and enthusiastic Biomecanics Man who does... 

4.  Personal training session booked in for me on Wednesday, an assessment for FMG on Thursday and I have every confidence that he'll get us back on track! 

5.  Which is just as well as I really miss my training partner and am looking forward to us getting back out there in the not too distant future. Luckily sixteen weeks and many miles equals lots of opportunities x


London -111
Total Distance covered     1046.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment