Saturday 2 January 2016

Day 622

1.  I have decided on my goal for the next 100 day challenge (which started yesterday) be marathon fit by the end of it! As there will only be a fortnight to go!

2.   Somewhat reluctantly that meant listening to my legs and not running at parkrun this morning :(

3.  Always going to be hard to follow the high of yesterday but, with most of our friends away 'on tour' arriving in the cafe with FMG to find Al and Dougal sat on their own staring into an empty cup (of what had been rubbish tea) was a stark reminder of how much our friends make our morning!

4.  But my leg is feeling better for the rest so I know I did the right thing.

5.  Although following H's lead and staying in bed may have been better still! 


London -113
Total Distance covered     1046.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment