Monday 11 January 2016

Day 631

1.  My legs felt remarkably OK to say I ran a half marathon yesterday.... right up until the point where I got back from the gym!

2.  I think I must have been working too hard (smiley face crying with laughter) but I have come away with pain all the way down my right leg.

3.  I am also exhausted and my new air of optimism and focus from the start of last week seems to have deserted me.

4.  My to-do list remains undone and I don't care, which is all a bit disappointing really.

5.  Not all doom and gloom.... despite my worrying to the contrary no disaster befell my house (and dog who was in it) when I went out on a forty minute round trip to collect H and forgot to take a pan with our tea in it off the hob. I say 'forgot', but actually by the time I left the house, half an hour after putting it on in the first place, I had no recollection of making it!  Time for an early night I think.

London -104
Total Distance covered     1064.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment