Friday 22 January 2016

Day 642

1.  My leg is no better, but I was never going to go to the gym today even if it had been....

2.  A mid morning dentist appointment meant that I couldn't fit it in before, and I felt so sorry for myself afterwards that there was no way I was going to put myself through the risk of bursting into tears.

3.  I'm blaming the anaesthetic! It was a fairly lengthy procedure and at one point I had to sit on my own in the surgery for quarter of an hour.  The dentist reappeared to find me cuddling into my coat and apologised for the temperature in the room, I didn't like to tell her I was using it as a comfort blanket!

4.  Anaesthetic and dentist visits aside I am working myself into a bit of a state over the thought of running fifteen miles on Sunday and whether or not I'll be able to do it.

5.  I'm not sorry that I took two years to realise my marathon dream as I'm very glad that my fund raising is behind me, but the pressure of training and keeping myself fit enough to get to the starting line is mounting and in some ways I wish it was sooner, and in others I'm very glad that it's not!

London - 93
Total Distance covered     1078.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment