Monday 29 June 2015

Day 435

1.  Hid from all my other jobs and got stuck into the first Etsy School module this morning.... as a result I have an action plan! First up to retake all the photo's currently on Etsy - starting with my cards.

2.  This saw me rearranging ornaments and even hunting out the tripod! Lighting wasn't great and I think I'm going to have to find a new location but in the meantime - the Russian Dolls have put in an appearance sis!

Click here to view!!

3.  I have been very brave and responded to a FB message asking if there was anyone interested in having a stall at a family and dog fun day in the summer.  I am trying very hard to block all memories of Westival from my mind, and consoling myself that if nothing else I could always text Al to turn up with Dougal and I'll enter the sprint with dog race! (Although there may need to be a veteran class)

4.  Haven't had a lot of time to read my marathon book*, but you will be pleased to know that apparently "It's actually quite easy to stay motivated by expressing the positive thoughts, feelings and momentum you get from your runs" and that soon this will flow over into my everyday life...  can't think why it hasn't happened already?!

5.  Although he then goes on to say that "After six to twelve months of regular exercise, most runners have made the lifestyle adjustments that make exercise a scheduled and important part of the day".
Looks like I might have some work to do on this front too - especially where the gym's concerned!

M - 299
Glasgow - 97
Total Distance covered   699 miles

* Marathon You Can Do It! by Jeff Galloway

No comments:

Post a Comment