Saturday 6 June 2015

Day 412 - Parkrun 80

1.  I hadn't really realised how apprehensive I was about today's run until it was over - not having run during the week, I was a little anxious about how I would manage over eight miles this morning. It went OK but the sense of relief afterwards would suggest that I was perhaps more bothered about this than I thought I was!

2.  My knee is almost healed and if I could only stop finding excuses not to go to the gym I might be in relatively good shape next Sunday!

3.  Actually I could leave the gym out all together, just get on with some regular foam rollering and I'd be fine....

4.  To be fair, I'd probably be OK without that either.

5.  Phone numbers exchanged with a friend I haven't seen for twenty years so we can meet up in Liverpool next Saturday, here's this week's song and I'm guessing a video that might hold Mr L's attention all the way through (unlike my previous offerings!).

1980 for parkrun 80

M - 322
Liverpool Half - 8
Glasgow Half - 120
Distance covered                 8 miles 
Total Distance covered   668.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment