Tuesday 23 June 2015

Day 429

1.  I have taken the plunge and offered my skills and services to Etsy Team Leeds, although I did feel the need to point out that those skills may have been acquired before most of the team, and certainly the internet, were born!

2.  Now begins the anxious wait to see if they think I might be of use to them... perhaps not quite as nail biting as the wait to hear from Barnardo's - not that the difference is discernible from my email checking activity!

3.  As a reward for hitting 'send' I allowed myself the treat of opening the doors on the fabric emporium - three more bags have now been matched up with linings.  Shame that it was at the expense of the three bags of grocery shopping that are still sat waiting for their contents to be put away seven hours after I got back from the supermarket (fingers crossed I packed all the fridge stuff in the one bag that did get unpacked when I first got home).

4.  First run since Liverpool - nice short three and a quarter miles at half marathon pace! Felt good to be out, and good to be home again.

5.  Best bit by far was the guilt free consumption of digestive biscuits (cherry picked from the unpacked shopping) which may or may not equal the calories burned - I lost count of whether I'd stuffed two or three down in quick succession on my return!

M - 305
Glasgow - 103
Distance covered                3.7 miles
Total Distance covered   688.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment