Thursday 4 June 2015

Day 410

1.  Unexpected and most welcome visit from HMG first thing this morning.  Good to see her, and really nice to be able to have a conversation which wasn't interspersed with gaps whilst we caught our breath!

2.  Unexpected and most welcome order on Etsy from my mother in law for nine cards! That's seventeen down eighty three to go!

3.  After which the rest of the day was rather boring by comparison.

4.  First enewsletter in from Barnardo's... which opened with "I bet it's not feeling real just yet, but believe me it soon will!" which can surely only mean one thing - that my running vest will arrive tomorrow!

5.  Slightly worrying was the email from Rock 'n' Roll Liverpool informing me that 'High 5' energy gel will be available on the day and in particular handed out a mile before we tackle the course hill, with the team on hand to give us a High 5 when we reach the top.  I had no idea there was a course hill let alone one that required glucose assistance to conquer!

M - 324
Liverpool Half - 10
Glasgow Half - 122
Total Distance covered   660.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment