Friday 5 June 2015

Day 411


1.  It did only mean one thing.... my running vest arrived this morning and NOW it feels real!

2.  Or at least the fact that in just over a week's time I'm running a half marathon in a less than fetching lime green vest does...

3.  London still seems like a dream.

4.  Mainly I think because my head is too full of fabric to think of anything else! Almost all bags have been cut and I am now in the process of measuring all the pieces of lining material to work out how many bags I will be able to get out of them, before seeing if I've got enough to match up in a manner that will meet with my rather high aesthetically pleasing standards.  It is a huge and mind numbingly boring part of the job and I just can't seem to make any headway with it... nothing I can do but keep plodding on and hope that somehow this process will stand me in good stead when I'm actually running in London and the mile markers don't seem to be anywhere in sight!

5.  Meanwhile Liverpool just needs to happen - nine days is too long when I'm in the midst of an accident prone phase! Took the skin off the top of my big toe this evening whilst moving a table this evening - why oh why oh why?!!!

M - 323
Liverpool Half - 9
Glasgow Half - 121
Total Distance covered   660.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment