Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 424

1.  Hard to remember anything about today.  An hour and a half meeting at school on the higher education process has rendered me brain dead!  I wish they would issue the powerpoint of the slides in advance so you can read them and only attend the meeting if you seek further clarification instead of wasting your evening having them read to you.

2.  I have made tentative steps towards increasing the profile of my Etsy shop and joined a group of local Etsy traders!

3.  This may involve me stepping WAY out of my comfort zone to attend a meeting next week... I have registered my interest but am yet to fully commit!

4.  Meanwhile following in the footsteps of both sisterofMG750 and HMG I have sent off for a book on Marathon running by Jeff Galloway who favours a run walk run approach.

5.  All in all it seems that there is some post Liverpool debrief going on inside my head, thinking about it perhaps it is this that has frazzled my brain!

M - 310
Glasgow - 108
Total Distance covered   684.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment