Monday 8 June 2015

Day 414

1.  Playing a game of hunt the school trousers first thing this morning confirmed what I think I already knew....

2.  Time to focus on getting a bit more organised at home instead of immersing myself in all things marathon!

3.  I did really well at this, up until about five o'clock when my resolve caved and I had a sneaky wee half hour feeding my fabric obsession.

4.  Unfortunately my determination to get on top of things at home meant that I had to miss going to the gym today...

5.  Which is actually a real shame, not least because after being fitted for a new sports bra yesterday I need to do some work on my arm strength to get into the thing unaided!


M - 320
Liverpool Half - 6
Glasgow Half - 118
Total Distance covered   668.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment