Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day 408

1.  My insomnia has caught up with me and disappeared! Leaving me exhausted and desperate to stay sleeping just as all boys are back at school and I have to get up.

2.  I appreciate that everything is relative and compared to damaging your cruciate ligament (schoolfriendofMG750) my sore knee is nothing....but I did land a little over ten stone on it with considerable force and it still hurts, the graze has yet to fully heal and although it is slowly getting better I have decided not to run on it until Saturday.

3.  This decision was not taken lightly and I have beaten myself up over it for most of the day.

4.  I'm not sure quite what difference I think it is going to make to my half marathon performance in Liverpool, nor what I actually think the relevance of that 'performance' is.  I think I need to get over myself.

5.   Meanwhile I am cutting bag fabric like a woman possessed! The rest of the house is a shambles... but only nine more to cut out and then twenty seven to sew!


M - 326
Liverpool Half - 12
Glasgow Half - 124
Total Distance covered   660.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment