Saturday 20 June 2015

Day 426

1.  No parkrun this morning - Manchester Uni Open Day with C instead.

2.  Which I'm afraid also means no exciting video link to a song from 1981!

3.  Immersed in a totally different world to the one I normally live in, it was nice to spend the day with C and also have a day where I didn't think think about running or Etsy.

4.  That said, I did have a sneaky peak at the parkrun results to see who had been there this morning... (Congratulations on joining the parkrun 50 club with a PB Mrs M!).

5.  And a fleeting visit to the student finance stand did come with an associated (albeit it also fleeting) acknowledgement that, if I ever think I'm going to be able work from home, I may have to brave putting my toe back in the Etsy Ocean.

M - 308
Glasgow - 106
Total Distance covered   684.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment