Wednesday 24 June 2015

Day 430

1.  Not entirely sure what the point of measuring all my fabric, drawing the shape of each piece onto the computer and then working out the optimum way to make as many bags from each bit as possible was - if when I come to actually cut it out I don't bother looking at my notes.

2.  This was the first thing I did this morning and the day kind of went downhill from there.

3. Actually I lie - the first thing I did was drop my phone. Thankfully the screen protector did it's job and cracked instead.

4.  A text from H which started "you know how you love me very much" could have been so much worse than a request to bake a cake for him to take to school tomorrow.

5.  Growing ever more anxious about going to the Etsy team meeting tomorrow, and am starting to concoct a range of excuses as to why I can't go.  In an attempt to counter this I am trying to get excited about a possible visit to Up and Running which is nearby, but it could still go either way.

M - 304
Glasgow - 102
Total Distance covered   688.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment