Tuesday 16 June 2015

Day 422

1.  An hour at the mercy of the Biomechanics Man and I feel like a different person - can't say it didn't hurt but it was worth it! What I wasn't expecting however was that the bit that hurt most was my shoulders!

2.  That said it did take them at least an hour after I'd finished running to relax enough to retreat down from keeping my ears warm, and the action shot horrors from my 'friends' at marathon photo did confirm my 'no neck' running stance, but still.....

3.  There is actually a not too bad picture of me crossing the finish line but the clock above shows the actual time elapsed since the race started and not my own personal time.... I have yet to discover if they offer a photoshop editing service to correct it to my 'chip' time!  In all fairness I can probably live without it, by which I mean the photo - no way I'm having the unedited version!

4.  The hunt for new running kit has begun! Previously purchased chest armour has been returned after suffering the same fate as before, and at five hundred and eighty miles and not a lot of cushioning left on the soles I think it is time to look for some new shoes.

5.  Disappointingly adidas.co.uk were unable to provide me with any technical information at all about which of their shoes might be suitable! The online chat advisor suggested that I did a google search for the information (but who was providing this info if not Adidas?!), the telephone customer service advisor couldn't help either and suggested I call their speciality sports section, the speciality sports section offered me rugby boots! The search continues....

M - 312
Glasgow - 110
Total Distance covered   684.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment