Thursday 11 June 2015

Day 417

1.  The weather in Liverpool this weekend looks set to be wet! Rain all day Saturday when we arrive and potential for rain on Sunday morning (it changes every time I look at the weather app - which is frequently).

2.  This is a little on the disappointing side, but it's OK because 'Rock n Roll' Marathon Series seem to think I'm running in Seattle on Saturday instead where it will be full sun and thirteen degrees - nice!

3.  I'm very tempted to sign up for my free runner tracking service and see how I do!

4.  Comparing the two routes I think however I might be better off in Liverpool rain or otherwise... although that said I think we should have paid slightly more attention to the gradient information that was readily available when booking HMG - the hill doesn't look good... Liverpool  but an awful lot better than this... Seattle

5.  Phew.... have just noticed that the gradient is in feet and not metres! So still steep but perhaps not quite so bad as to need climbing apparatus to get to the top of the near vertical section I've been envisaging all day!

M - 317
Liverpool Half - 3
Glasgow Half - 115
Total Distance covered   671.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment