Wednesday 17 June 2015

Day 423

1.  I can't help but feel that I have wasted the last three days.  I've done nothing and am wondering how long I can get away with blaming it on Sunday?!

2.  Dog had a poorly leg when he got up this morning so I didn't even walk him today - although it had mysteriously got better by the time Al got in from work...

3. Not sure that I really give Mr L the recognition he deserves.  Should have mentioned two things at the weekend and didn't - firstly WELL DONE for getting back under twenty five minutes at parkrun on Saturday, and secondly THANK YOU for supporting me through everything and especially this.

4.  It seems I am not the only one who thinks he's special, and certainly one of a kind.  A thank you card from one of his students seems to have him sussed....
"Wow, how annoying you can really be. Although you do make me cry with laughter, I feel sorry for any student that eats in your lesson, they will get caught. Apart from Amanda, obviously.
Just wanted to include, I didn't cheat the 134598 times you've accused me.
The last two years have been so funny, stressful and most definitely hard. I hope on results day I'll show you the hard work you haven't really seen.
Thank you"

5.  I hope on the equivalent of my results day, I'll show you that the hard work, the obsessions, the lack of housework, the limited topic of conversation, the moaning, general miserableness, fatigue and occasional moments of post run euphoria were worth it!

M - 311
Glasgow - 109
Total Distance covered   684.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment