Monday 15 June 2015

Day 421

1.  1:57:21...... I can walk in Glasgow!!!

2.  C&H have taken some convincing that I will be able to walk (no pun intended) away from my speed addiction, but so far I am standing by my decision, although the words 'home turf' from H this morning did set off a small internal battle - I can't be wavering after one day!

3.  Decided that I really ought to change the nail varnish on my toes to match my lime green 'Barnardo's' fingernails in celebration but I can't get down that far today! So I have updated my profile pic to show my slippers instead!

4.  Lovely debrief with my marathon running school friend this morning (AG to save you guessing G) who has recommended a fortnight off! And an appointment booked with the Biomechanics Man tomorrow who will no doubt burst that bubble!

5.  HUGE Congratulations to HMG for getting round under two and a half hours and running all the way! None of this would be the same without you - loving our adventures and so hoping you'll join me and sisterofMG750 at the big one. (No I haven't forgotten that you said you would do it sis!)

M - 313
Glasgow - 111
Total Distance covered   684.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment