Wednesday 3 June 2015

Day 409

1.  Was quite proud of how much of my to-do list I have managed to score off, until I've just looked at it a bit more closely and seen that the date at the top is last Wednesday!

2.  The clarity of the screen on my new phone is making me feel like I've either got new glasses or that I'm twenty years younger when things were a bit more in focus than they are now.

3.  My complete lack of knowledge over what settings I'm supposed to have it on and the fact that it's taken me a week to work out that there wasn't any internet access on it (unless I was at home and using the home wifi) is making me feel twenty years older!

4.  In the absence of anything else to check on an hourly basis I've become a little obsessive about waiting for the post to arrive.  I have asked for a Barnardo's vest for Liverpool and it has yet to materialise.

5.  I think this has become my focus as it will be the first piece of tangible evidence that it isn't all a dream.  Unfortunately the addition of an ill fitting lime green vest to my running attire may well turn the dreaded action photo's en route into even more of a nightmare!

M - 325
Liverpool Half - 11
Glasgow Half - 123
Total Distance covered   660.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment