Friday 19 June 2015

Day 425

1.  I have remembered what I did yesterday!

2.  Struggling to find any real context for my half marathon run, I spent a little of yesterday playing around on gb mapometer.  Having always been able to drive whilst living where I live now, I have no real concept of distance so decided instead to map 13.1 miles along the bus route I used to travel from home into Glasgow, which always felt like an awfully long and often rather monotonous journey! Thrilled to discover that not only did I run the entire length of the bus route but would have had to run out to the West End and back in towards town again to complete the distance!

3.  I am reluctant to say out loud that there is part of me that now wishes to run this for fear of being dropped off in Eaglesham and told to get on with it next time I'm up visiting sisterofMG750!

4.  First attempts to raise my Etsy profile came crashing back down.... after spending time uploading some images and writing a post about what I have for sale in the 'items for sale' section on my new Etsy team page, I received a message from the Team Leader to say that 'items for sale' refers to selling supplies and not a place to advertise ourselves...

5.  I deleted the posts and am trying so hard not to take it personally! I didn't know, she just alerted me to my error in a perfectly nice way, yet I am fighting a gut instinct to remove myself from the group and crawl back under the stone that I feel slightly foolish for trying to leave in the first place.

M - 309
Glasgow - 107
Total Distance covered   684.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment