Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 419

1.  Writing this on Monday and still can't quite believe I stopped faffing about for long enough on Saturday morning to actually leave the house!

2.  Lovely time volunteering at parkrun - it's been a while since I have and I'd forgotten just how much I enjoy watching everyone else do the running.

3.  Parkrun over and post park run tea and tea cake consumed it was off to Liverpool for lunch!

4.  Lovely time this afternoon meeting up with an old friend who I haven't seen for twenty years - very hard to remember that he was being polite when asking about our running and didn't really want a full breakdown on our training schedule, race strategy and expected split times! It may be another twenty years before I see him again!

5.  Beautifully designed hotel with fabulous central atrium with balconies running round the edge and the rooms situated off the balconies (I'll attach a picture). All very artistic but not so conducive to sleep when there was a wedding reception on in the lobby! Just as well we weren't going to get much anyway!

M - 315
Liverpool Half - 1
Glasgow Half - 113
Total Distance covered   671.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment