Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 431

1.  Al went to great lengths last night to show me on a map where I was going today.  Not sure if this was because it's the first time he's known a local area better than me, or to make sure I didn't add "couldn't find it" to my list of excuses.  I suspect it was a bit of both, but thank you Mr L.

2.  Forewarned that I would be given the opportunity to go for a run outside brought a whole new dilemma of what I could wear that would tick both running shoes trier on-er, and creative nice to meet you new member of Team Leeds Etsy-er! But still it wasn't enough to talk me out of going, and a phone call to Up and Running this morning sealed my fate awhen I found myself committing to calling in at lunchtime.

3.  Was unconvinced that I was going to find a pair of shoes that suited and was in the process of saying I would have to call back later as I didn't have enough time before my meeting, when I put on a pair of Adidas Adizero Boston Boost... they were purchased within minutes! Very please to have found something I think I'm going to like, very disappointed that they were from Adidas after their rubbish customer service last week!

4.  I needn't have worried about going to meet up with Team Leeds - they were lovely.  I have an awful lot to learn, but as my shop viewing figures and subsequent conversion of viewing to sales rates are so low the only way is up!

5.  C is somewhat astounded that I had to go to the effort of stepping out of my comfort zone and attend a meeting for it to dawn on me that perhaps I wasn't labelling my products in such a way for them to be picked up by any search engine.  Apparently having spent the past year telling him that examiners don't have time to read everythimg and will instead scan through looking for the correct buzz words, I should have been able to work out that if I'm not getting any views my words are wrong!

M - 303
Glasgow - 101
Distance covered               4.3 miles
Total Distance covered   692.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment