Wednesday 3 September 2014

Pre-school?!

They'll have to play on the bouncy castle! There's serious crafting to be done in my gazebo!


Finally the postman brings me some of my crafty stuff and I am able to put some of my ideas together, but I'm really regretting sticking my head in the sand over this for so long, because now that I actually want to get my head around it I'm worried that I won't have enough time to get it all sorted!

It has been pointed out that perhaps I am trying to over plan this a bit too much, but I can't help it. It's how I am, and it is also my coping mechanism against the horror of chaos that awaits, although I'm not altogether sure how this works. I arrive with all these beautifully planned craft ideas and watching them dissolve into a sea of glitter as a mass of unchained creativity is unleashed upon me is somehow preferable to turning up with a box of bits and just letting them get on with it? I'm not sure I've thought this through...

But my need to feel organised is winning over any more realistic advice and at least if I'm there with examples of what can be done with the stuff that I'm taking, then I can either assist with making those, or leave them to 'do their own thing' whilst helping the one child with a similar level of OCD to me who would really like to sit and sew a hair bobble pompom whilst sitting as far away from the glue as possible!

With my head in such a spin I haven't found time to do my exercises today - but I haven't given up hope of getting them done later! I am however pleased with the fact that I feel no worse than normal after yesterday's run, and if I could only bear to go upstairs and use the foam roller on my calf muscles I could feel better than normal! 

Right! Enough sitting around writing about how much I've got to do, time to actually get on and DO some of it! But perhaps a wee cup of tea before I start...


M - 615
HM - 172
Glasgow - 32
Total Distance covered  218.9 miles
Exercises at least thought about!





No comments:

Post a Comment