Wednesday 4 March 2015

On the mend

but only in the morning!


I must be feeling slightly better because first thing this morning I messaged the Biomechanics Man about the suitability of a gym class this evening! Thankfully he hasn't picked the message up yet, as my energy levels have slumped during the day and my motivation has begun to wane - in fact I'd go to so far as to say it has waned completely but I'm not sure if that's a word - suffice to say I'm not going!

I have used all my energy up traipsing around Dewsbury this morning looking for fabric, and trudging round the fields this afternoon with the dogs, I think I'm ready for a evening sitting down rather than pulling my gym kit out of it's temporary retirement (clearly I don't think I'm going back any time soon!).

I might have been ready for an evening sitting down, my sons however had different ideas! Grabbing half an hour together whilst we ate our tea, Al asked what I was up to the evening whilst he was out -answer went something along the lines of washing up, taking H to drama, coming home, feeding the dogs, going out to pick up C, coming home to cook his tea, washing that up, going out to fetch H... and for the second time this week I think I might have been better off going to the gym!

M - 433
Liverpool Half - 102
Glasgow Half - 214
Total Distance covered   503.2 mile







No comments:

Post a Comment