Thursday 26 March 2015

Day 340

1.  HMG arrived first thing for our two mile run.  On the one hand it was hardly worth getting our kit dirty for, on the other it was awfully nice to know that it would be over in twenty minutes.

2. Think our legs must have got the message that it was a short one, we ran it in record time!

3.  Lovely as it was to spend the rest of the morning and lunchtime with HMG and the afternoon walking Dougal (Sid went on a shorter walk this morning) it didn't leave a lot of time for any jobs, and I'm not sure I can really count doing yesterday's washing up as an achievement for the day.

4.  Utterly exhausted this evening, I had a bath about 8pm and nipped under the duvet for a few minutes whilst I dried off, next thing I knew it was Friday morning.  Thank you Al for chauffeuring C, tidying up the kitchen, putting the dogs to bed and anything else I might have missed whilst I slept.  Quite what I'm going to do without you next week is anyone's guess.

5.  I have reached nine thousand page views - Thank you!

M - 411
Liverpool Half - 80
Glasgow Half - 192 
Distance Covered                 2 miles
Total Distance covered   514.9 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment