Thursday 19 March 2015

Day 333

1. Forgot to point out yesterday that it was two hundred days to Glasgow... plenty of time to get fit, get injured, and get fit again!

2. In which case I'd better get on with the first get fit campaign! Almost in the right head space to look out and tailor our training plan HMG #gettingexcited!

3. I was never going to be quite as efficient or productive as yesterday, but I wasn't idle nor did I spend much of the day procrastinating - this may have coincided with the internet going down again.

4. Thankfully it's been fixed.  Still not the best sales pitch for my refer a friend offer from last week, even if I have since discovered that you too will get £50 for signing up.... really I can't tempt anyone?!

5. There is every possibility that I would still be in the fields awaiting Dougal's return, if it hadn't been for a very kind and patient gentleman who helped distract Dougal enough to entice him away from the rabbit skin he had found and was prancing around the field with.  Picking it up and putting it in a bag so I could dispose of it in the bin however went above and beyond the call of duty of any good Samaritan, and I am eternally grateful.  Felt it was only fair to warn H of his antics before he opened the back door...


M - 418
Liverpool Half - 87
Glasgow Half - 199
Total Distance covered   506.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment