Friday 27 March 2015

Day 341

1.  I have done all my jobs on my (albeit abridged) To Do List! The fact that I haven't added to it since Wednesday is perfectly acceptable.

2.  The fact that I'm not writing another one until Monday is also fine.

3.  Bit of a sad day taking Sid the dog for his last trip around the fields.  Saving some miraculous recovery in his back legs it's just got too far for him and he is being put on reduced exercise.

4.  With the odd twinge in my hips I think I should be joining him, and not trying to complete the first week of a twelve week half marathon training plan.

5.  That said I am actually looking forward to going to parkrun in the morning, and running the new three mile route to get there that HMG and I mapped out yesterday.

M - 410
Liverpool Half - 79
Glasgow Half - 191 
Total Distance covered   514.9 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment